Marie Newman for Congress:
- We are gathering signatures to get Marie Newman on the ballot, please feel free to send folks to our office at 5444 S. Archer Avenue, off the Midway orange line to help gather signatures.
We are open everyday 9am to 9pm. And feel free to contact Sophia Olazaba at 219-779-0635.
- Internship – Join a grassroots congressional campaign to flip Illinois’ 3rd district to True Blue this cycle. We’re looking for people interested in getting a first-hand look at how campaigns operate from the ground up. Interns will have varied responsibilities including but not limited to being a part of our field program, research, assisting the finance team, social media, and community outreach.
Kwame Raoul for Attorney General:
- Contact Raoul’s Political Director, Larry Luster, if you are interested in helping him get on the ballot.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 217-741-5692
Charise Williams for Cook County Commissioner 3rd Districts:
- The campaign is looking for Interns who would like to work on a competitive campaign . The intern will help with campaign outreach and office logistics. The internship will last till March 20 ,2018 which will be election day. Contact Gregory Washington if you are interested.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 312-835-9680
The National Democratic Training Committee:
- The National Democratic Training Committee (NDTC) is looking for interns on an ongoing basis to assist with our daily operations and goal of empowering Democrats who want to run for office. Interns are responsible for supporting various facets of the office. They are expected to work with all team members and various projects, including but not limited to:
- Social Media
- Administrative Operations
- Training Creation & Execution
- We are always interested in people who might have a special skill set that is not listed above. If you’re good at what you do and think that skill could work with our organization – let us know! We love having a diverse group of interns.
- This internship can be paid or be applied toward school credit. We are located in Downtown Chicago and expect a commitment of at least 15 – 20 hours a week.The internship is best suited for incoming juniors and seniors in college or recent college graduates. We are generally flexible with school schedules. If you are enthusiastic and excited about politics and local elections, this is a wonderful opportunity for growth.
- To apply send your resume and cover letter to Emily@traindemocrats.org