2018 will be an exciting and important year for Democrats. UC Dems is committed to keeping you informed and would like to help connect you to different events and opportunities!
From now until November 2018, University of Chicago Democrats will be fighting on two fronts.
- We’ll be helping to lead the charge to fire Governor Rauner. Bruce Rauner is killing our educational systems, public services, and more by refusing to pass a budget for an unprecedented two years.
- We’ll be fighting to #UnseatTheSeven Republican congressmen who represent Illinois in the United States House of Representatives. Each of these men voted to repeal Obamacare and prevent 23 million people across the country and over 700,000 here in Illinois from accessing affordable healthcare.
Information provided by College Democrats of Illinois
- If you would like to volunteer for Daniel Biss’ Gubernatorial Campaign please see the attached link, or contact Todd St. Hill to see how you can get involved in the Hyde Park area.
- The Pritzker for Governor campaign is looking for volunteers.
- Kennedy for Illinois is looking for people to join Action Teams.